About Us

West Easton, Pennsylvania was incorporated June 6, 1898. We are an independent borough bordered by The City of Easton, Wilson Borough, and Palmer Township.  In our early years there were mills and factories that employed many people, including those from surrounding areas. Residents now enjoy a small town atmosphere that has remained free of the traffic congestion and business sprawl of neighboring communities. Two public parks provide children with play opportunities. West Easton offers small town charm, while the Lehigh Valley area affords our residents only short travel distances to theaters, fine dining, and major retail stores. Our children attend the Wilson Area School District, and those looking for post-secondary education can find it close to home at Lafayette College in Easton. Health care facilities are also close at hand, such as St. Luke's, Easton, and Muhlenberg Hospitals. Our residents often drive less than 20 minutes to work, due to the major highways of Route 22 and Interstate 78 having access points within 2 miles from their homes.

View of West Easton circa 1900
View of West Easton circa 1900
Chipman Mill circa 1890
Chipman Mill circa 1890
West Easton Foot Bridge circa 1930
West Easton Foot Bridge circa 1930
1916 Safety First Vol. Fire Co.
1916 Safety First Vol. Fire Co.